Re: Patch: partial fix for bug #948950

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:07:59 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, David Phillips wrote:

> It might be good to check the rlimit in Perl and skip the test if the hard
> limit is too low. Otherwise, it will look like it was tested when in fact
> it was only a duplicate of test 500.

Ah, of course... But I think I'll instead extend the test suite to be able to
ask a custom tool if the test can be run or not before actually running the
test, since then I don't have to figure out how to do the getrlimit() in perl
or even how the getrlimit() would be done in perl on systems without
getrlimit()! :-)

Thanks for pointing this out.