FTP transfers through a proxy

From: Mongi Abdelmoula <mongi_abdelmoula_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:45:10 +0100 (CET)

Hi everybody,

I was looking for a solution to upload file into ftp Server, i found libcurl.net and try to use to upload a file into an FTP server, the problem that i'm behind a proxy.
I use following code

easy.SetOpt(CURLoption.CURLOPT_URL, args(1))

easy.SetOpt(CURLoption.CURLOPT_PROXY, args(2))

easy.SetOpt(CURLoption.CURLOPT_USERPWD, args(3) + ":" + args(4))

easy.SetOpt(CURLoption.CURLOPT_UPLOAD, True)

easy.SetOpt(CURLoption.CURLOPT_INFILESIZE, fs.Length)

I'm using following syntax to upload file :

Upload srcFile ftp://servername http://proxyserver:81 username password

the proxy doen't need authentification. Username and password are those of the ftp server connection. But, i always have the error "HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden". and the upload isn't performed.

I think that i doesn't succed to access to ftp server. Can you show me the error??

Many Thanks !!

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

  Avec Yahoo! faites un don et soutenez le Téléthon !