Re: FTP transfers through a proxy

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 20:18:33 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Mongi Abdelmoula wrote:

> I've used the CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL option, but I have the same problem.

And "the same" being what? Can you show us some traces/debug
outputs/explanations?

> I use Total Commander and he can perfectly upload with FTP over an HTTP
> proxy. Now I want to make this by code.

I don't know what Total Commander is or how it works, but I would expect that
you can figure it out by a little "etherealing" and then you could tell us how
it does work and we could tell you how to do that operation with libcurl!