Re: getting/setting cookies

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:08:12 +0100

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> curl_easy_getinfo() - CURLINFO_COOKIELIST to get a curl_slist with all
> known cookies (netscape/mozilla cookie file formatted)
>
> curl_easy_setopt() - CURLOPT_COOKIELIST to set a list of cookies (using
> the same format as above or HTTP-header style - both are supported)

I'd also like a way to get a single cookie by name.

> To remove a cookie that libcurl already knows about, you simply set it
> with no contents, or you set it with an expired time.

I'm not sure about the "expired" method, because I want to be able to
change a cookie value without having to change the expire date, which
could be invalid when the cookie was received (like on AOL, where the
expire date is set by a javascript function).

Linus