Re: PKCS 12 Support patch

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:45:05 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Samuel Listopad wrote:

> I don't know if this will be accepted as I don't know if there was a
> concious decision not to include PKCS12 support, but this will add it.

Thanks! It was missing because no one ever added it. Until now!

> I just go by the fact that 0.9.3 and later of openssl have PKCS12 support.
> It should probably be put into some automagic something or other, but I am
> not well versed in that stuff.

We use that kind of version-checking for several other different SSL features,
and they have all been working fine in the past. I don't think this new check
will cause any problems either.

Committed! (and so was your -E path fix to the curl tool)