Re: libcurl windows SSL aware

From: Kishore Yada <yadakishore_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:06:48 +0530

hi,

please see the following URL it might help you,

http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2004-10/0056.html

Compiling libcurl "out of the box" is not SSL enabled. You have to
edit \curl-7.12.1\lib\setup.h to include the following 2 lines:

#define USE_SSLEAY
#define USE_OPENSSL

I put those right under the Project Curl commenting at the top of the
file. Make sure you have openssl-0.9.7d, there's libcurl documentation
on how to point libcurl to the openssl includes/libraries.

Thank you,

Kishore