RE: libcurl windows SSL aware

From: Sharma, Amit (CTS) <amsharma_at_ms.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 13:25:07 -0000

Thanks, am able to compile the library. However, at linking, I see a
bunch of linker error messages. Sample error messages shown below.

And just to be sure, while building libcurl, I updated the lib path with
the path where libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll files were present.
Looking at past archives, looks like some folks had faced similar
issues. However, I couldn't find out a possible solution in the archive
thread.

Could someone please advice.
Thanks

Linking...
   Creating library Debug/libcurl.lib and object Debug/libcurl.exp
sendf.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ERR_error_string
ssluse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ERR_error_string
sendf.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ERR_get_error
ssluse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ERR_get_error
sendf.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SSL_get_error
ssluse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SSL_get_error
sendf.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SSL_write
sendf.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SSL_read
ssluse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SSL_library_init
ssluse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_SSL_load_error_strings
ssluse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _EVP_cleanup
ssluse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ERR_free_strings
ssluse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SSL_CTX_free
ssluse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SSL_free