Access Violation with Win32 DLL

From: Mark Aardsma <mark_at_aatechservices.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 17:55:28 -0600

Hello,

I am attempting to build an application using libcurl with SSL on Win32
using VS 6.0.

I was successful using the Win32 for VS devel package of libcurl, but
unfortunately that package does not support SSL (although the description
says it does). I found an email post that said the Mingw32 devel DLL could
be used with VS, so I attempted that and compiled and linked OK, but I get
access 0x0000005 violations in curl_global_init or curl_easy_setopt.

Can you help determine why I am getting those errors?

I really appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Mark