Re: Muting Curl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:30:56 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Emannuel Silva wrote:

> Not sure if I am in the right place to ask this question, but as I
> was unable to find a "perl-curl" mail list.

Right. There is no such list (setup by me) since there has never been a demand
for one. And in the absense of that, this list is probably the most suitable
one.

> Everytime I exec my perl script file, its going to go verbose on me.

You mean it outputs all data and headers to stdout? Are you "taking care" of
them the proper way then? (assuming that there is one, it's been a long while
since I checked how the perl binding works)