Re: Muting Curl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:27:43 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Emannuel Silva wrote:

>> You mean it outputs all data and headers to stdout?
>
> Not all data. Only the headers. The page itself will only be displayed
> if I "print @pg_source;" Let me paste a bit of my code here:

> Any change I can remove that from my output?

It certainly seems like the perl binding sets some default option to output
the headers that the regular libcurl doesn't. I can't but to recommend you to
check out the sources and see if you can figure out why it makes this and how
to stop it.

I don't know how active and present the perl binding authors are. I know they
are (were) working on a brand new version with lots of changes and updates.