Re: Building curl on Windows CE

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:26:02 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005, Maarten Daniels wrote:

> Going to the archives, I've seen it should be possible to build curl on
> windows CE. Could someone please give some more information to compile the
> source code with Embedded Visual C++ 4. Just adding the files to a new evc4
> project like the visual studio 6 case and including config-win32ce.h gives
> compilation errors, so there's probably some more to it.

I was under the impression that no particular hands-on operation was required
for this.

config-win32ce.h should be included "automatically" when you build for Windows
CE, as it is done by #ifdef magic in lib/setup.h.

Can you show us some of the first compiler errors you get?

Perhaps Paul Nolan used a different compiler/version and the problem is due to
this?