RE: can not generate libcurl.lib on AIX 4.1.3

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:55:29 +0100

For some reason I never saw the start of this thread (the first message I saw
was a reply by Daniel), so I don't know what version of AIX we're talking
about here. However:

On Jan 17, 19:32, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 delphine.menjikoff_at_orsyp.com wrote:
>> I have the same problem in this OS to compile a little C source which use a
>> dlopen()/dlclose functions defined in the dlfcn.h. My AIX system didn't
>> found this include file....
>
>Perhaps your system is installed without the required headers?

Daniel is probably right:

$ lslpp -w /usr/include/dlfcn.h
  File Fileset Type
  /usr/include/dlfcn.h bos.adt.include File

It looks like bos.adt.include isn't installed.

You should install all of bos.adt (Base Application Development), or you can't
really do much.

-Tor