Re: Building curl on Windows CE

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:30:46 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, Maarten Daniels wrote:

> -downloaded and extracted latest daily cvs snapshot (curl-7.12.4-20050117)

There is a slight risk that we've ruined the ability to build for Windows CE
in this version.

> -then I get the following error in config-win32ce.h(249) fatal error C1083:
> Cannot open include file: 'process.h': No such file or directory

This seems like a major problem since this include file is specificly added in
that file to make the build on Windows CE work!

> -if I comment the process.h include I get following error in setup.h(110)
> fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'errno.h': No such file or
> directory

What? Don't you have such a file on Windows CE? We must then make sure to
only include it on platforms that have it. I'll work on a fix for this.

> -if I comment the errno.h include I get missing includes like
> sys/socket.h......

What source file tries to include that? Sounds like a bug, since the
config-win32ce.h header doesn't define HAVE_SYS_SOCKET_H, we shouldn't attempt
to include it.