problems with the ssl-example on mac os x 10.3.7

From: krystian <krystian_at_m2fh.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:01:49 +0100

hello folks,

i am desperately trying to make the ssl-example work,
but without any success. i am always receiving the
"bus error" message and can't figure out why - any ideas?

curl-config --feature tells that SSL-support is
given ...

if you need further details, please let me know.
btw: i downloaded the sources and additional packages
via fink, but compilation threw up errors regarding openssl ...
but on the other hand it seems that curl built fine?!

hopefully somebody can help with my confusion ...

thank you all!

krystian