Curl_easy_strerror and curl_multi_strerror link error

From: Tomas Franzén <tomas_at_lightheadsw.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:51:49 +0100

Hi,

I have been a member of this list for a month, but this is my first
post. :-)

I'm building a cURL interface ("external") for the SuperCard
development environment on Mac OS X.
So far, everything works, except for the functions curl_easy_strerror
and curl_multi_strerror.
When I use any of these two functions, linking fails.

ld: Undefined symbols:
_curl_easy_strerror

All other functions that I have tried work, except these!
I have included curl.h as the only header file from cURL.
I'm running Mac OS X 10.3.7 and Xcode 1.2 on a 1.8 GHz iMac G5.

Has anyone had these problems before, and has anyone got a clue about
how I can solve this?

Thanks,

Tomas Franzén
Lighthead Software, Sweden