Why "invoked ssl23_client_hello fn" always prompt to my terminal once i communicate with web server with ssl?

From: hzhijun <hzhijun_at_huawei.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:19:26 +0800

libcurl version: 7.12.2 /7.12.0
OS plaftform: SunOS 5.6

When I send a https post messages to the web server, I will get the response message normally. But
"invoked ssl23_client_hello fun" messages will prompt to my telnet terminal three times.

other related description:

1)I have already check the curl source code and find no "invoked ssl23_client_hello fn" keywords.
2)in other platform except Sun5.6, it runs normally.
3)I have another libcurl7.12.0 which build 3 months before, it will not prompt the messages which use
   the same libssl.a and libcrypt.a library.

Why? I found that if the messages prompt to my terminal, it will dramatically slow down my app's
processing performance.