Re: Why "invoked ssl23_client_hello fn" always prompt to my terminal once i communicate with web server with ssl?

From: hzhijun <hzhijun_at_huawei.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:34:28 +0800

> > When I send a https post messages to the web server, I will get the response
> > message normally. But "invoked ssl23_client_hello fun" messages will prompt
> > to my telnet terminal three times.
>
> Can you explain a bit further what "prompt to my telnet terminal" means?

It means a terminal emulator which telnet to a unix system.

The problem has been fixed. The reason is that libcurl linked to a debug-version of libssl.a and libcrypto.a.

I tried with a new release version of openssl libary and build the libcurl, it will not prompt the message again.

Anyway, thks for Daniel quick reponse!