[progress report] ftp rewrite

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:42:18 +0100 (CET)

Hi

I just wanted to mention that my rewritten FTP code keeps up to speed with
HEAD, and all (257) currently considered test cases run fine. Not everything
is completely non-blocking though, and I don't plan to have everything done
right at once either. I'll leave some room for further improvements in this
area. ;-)

I just found a really annoying bug (KNOWN_BUGS issue 17 - I just numbered
them) when I experimented with code implmenting TODO-RELEASE issue 56. I'll
try to sort it out and then start the "official" release count-down.

Anything else you want red-flagged before next release?

(Attached is my most recent FTP state-machine patch against current CVS)