Re: A problem only happening on win32

From: Samuel Díaz García <samueldg_at_arcoscom.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:47:44 +0100

I have no problem in help you, only I use libcurl (not curl) and I need an
exact command line options to test and dump an stack to you.

We have no time to prepare a test environtment, but if you prepare an FTP or
anything to me and I only run & debug the testcase it will be more quick,
and I could give you a posible solution.

Regards,

Daniel Stenberg writes:

> Hi
>
> As has been reported before on the curl-users mailing list, and as was
> recently filed in the bug tracker[1], we have a weird problem with 'curl
> -k' in the command line tool. It only happens for windows users.
>
> I don't know if the problem extends to libcurl or if the problem is the
> app only, but I would say that the simple nature of the app code indicates
> that the problem lies within the library.
>
> Now, since we haven't been able to repeat this on a non-windows platform
> and I don't have any means of debugging this on windows, I need help.
>
> A simple stack trace of the crash (from a debug build) would be a great
> start!
>
> [1] =
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1115950&group_id=
> 976&atid=100976