Re: Adding client WAN support to libcurl

From: Pavel Orehov <pcarlo_at_bezeqint.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:59:43 +0200

May be i was not so clear, sorry. These features only needed for my testing
purposes, but if you see them usefull for other purposes you may add them
permanently. I want the following features from libcurl and this is not
correct client behavior:

- Delay between transactions. For example if i have X transactions in multi
stack, i want libcurl to perform these X transactions with delay of Y
miliseconds between each other. It might be done for example by setting some
parameter with curl_setopt on handle.

- Send/Receive data in blocks on TCP layer. For examle i want to define for
some transaction in multi stack parameter of "X:Y:Z". X - means how many
bytes to send/receive. Y - means periodicity of X bytes to send/receive in
miliseconds. Z - means after which block to drop the TCP session (0 -
never).

I did not found these features in libcurl, fix me if i wrong. I need from
you, libcurl developers, points in code (filename, function) where i can add
these features. Or if you see them usefull you can add them to libcurl
features request and i will be glad to get them ready in next libcurl
releases.

Pavel.