Re: Problem using negotiated NTLM authentication with IIS 6 & post-data

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:00:42 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Christopher R. Palmer wrote:

Thanks to David Byron who lets me torture his web servers, and to your
excellent report/trace, I could very easily repeat this problem and attached
here is my take at a fix. It seems to work for me in my tests.

If there are more than 2000 bytes left to send, it breaks the connection and
sets up another one to send the first NTLM package.