libcurl using stdcall on windows

From: CL <jscript_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:19:57 -0500

I'm trying to add libcurl to an existing windows application that must
uses stdcall calling convention. I've added /Gz (stdcall rather than
cdecl ) to CCDEBUG and CCNODBG in makefile.vc6. Most of the souce code
compiled without warning/errors after adding this flag. I'm only
getting 4 errors that complains pretty much on the same problem:

error C2152: 'function' : pointers to functions with different attributes
warning C4024: 'dprintf_formatf' : different types for formal and
actual parameter 2
error C2152: 'function' : pointers to functions with different attributes
warning C4024: 'dprintf_formatf' : different types for formal and
actual parameter 2
error C2152: 'function' : pointers to functions with different attributes
warning C4024: 'dprintf_formatf' : different types for formal and
actual parameter 2
error C2152: 'function' : pointers to functions with different attributes
warning C4024: 'dprintf_formatf' : different types for formal and
actual parameter 2

I'm pretty new to libcurl, and it took nearly the whole day yesterday
for me to figure out the 'unresolved external symbol __imp__curl*'
errors was related to this mix use of calling conventions. I
appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction in either:
1. how to mix cdecl and stdcall in the same application
2. what type of changes do I have to make to fix those errors listed here

TIA

calu