Re: Enabling cookies without a file

From: Dave Dribin <dave-ml_at_dribin.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 08:11:52 -0600

On Mar 2, 2005, at 7:35 AM, Gisle Vanem wrote:
>> nonexistent file. But there is no good cross platform empty or
>> nonexistent file. "/dev/null" works on the Unix variants, but isn't
>> so good for Windows.
>
> But "NUL" is.

The point is, I'm using libcurl because it's cross platform. Because
of it, I don't have a single #ifdef in my code and it runs on Windows,
Linux, and OS X. That's a huge testament to the portability of libcurl
and it's API. So why should I now have to add an #ifdef for an issue
that could easily be solved by adding 2 lines in cookie.c?

-Dave