RE: Using LibCurlNet in a Windows Service

From: Anthony Desouza <Anthony_at_dxsolutions.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 20:27:06 -0000

Just to update you all that Libcurl NET (I was using version 1.3) *does*
work correctly in a .NET Windows Service.

My original problem (Unable to load 'libcurl.dll' when CURL was being
called) was down to my inexperience of .NET and disappeared completely
whilst building a new project from scratch, in order to demonstrate the
problem (!)

If you're a .NET developer out there and are interested in experimenting
with CURL, I'd recommend you check out Libcurl NET... Jeff Phillips has
done a great job making it easy to use with C#.

Thanks again,

Anthony