Uploaded unaligned file size

From: <ivan.makale_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 23:37:20 +0100

I tried curlpp example n. 13, FTP upload, both on Windows XP (.NET IDE) and
with Linux (gcc, Eclipse). I have a problem with the file size, probably
the reading function, as I can at most upload part of the file and get an
error message like this:

"Uploaded unaligned file size (671744 out of 680286 bytes)"

I tried in different ways, with different FTP servers and both in Windows
and in Linux, with no success. Using curl executable (binary distribution
for Windows) from command line I can upload with no problems. I also tried
the example "ftpupload.c" of curl and the test program, even worse, crashed.

Have you got some suggestion? Can it be a good idea to define a C++ class
of mine such as the following and investigate further? (or a similar C callback
using curl instead of curlpp)?

class my_istream_trait : public curlpp::istream_trait
{
public:
        my_istream_trait( std::istream* file ) : istream_trait( file )
         {}
  size_t read( void *buffer, size_t length );
};

I found no useful hints about this in the mailing-list archive.

Thank you in advance, Ivan Makale

Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat con 3 MESI GRATIS!
Con Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat navighi con la supervelocita'
a soli 29.95 euro al mese, senza limiti di tempo. E se attivi
entro il 15 Marzo, 3 MESI sono GRATIS!
Scopri come su http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/