Pulling only header info

From: Operator Tank <operator.tank_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 18:20:01 +0000

Hi List,

I am trying to pull only the header information of a remote system for
which I am using the argument CURLOPT_WRITEHEADER in
curl_easy_setopt().

something like curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_WRITEHEADER ,headerfile);

However, I also see the main body of the URL also getting returned.

Is there any flag that I have missed out to set in libcurl, for
curl_easy_opt(), to make sure that we request only the header
information rather than the whole document. Something similar to what
we have in the curl command line tool:
curl -I www.intranet.com

Gracias,
Tank