RE: Windows SSPI patch?

From: David Byron <DByron_at_everdreamcorp.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 17:08:40 -0800

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Well, if the additions are useful and appreciated by users,
> they will be used and the code will remain functional that
> way even if I cannot build it myself.

I have a feeling this is going to be very useful for me. My goal is for
curl to be able to speak NTLM to Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0

http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver/evaluation/previousversions/

which I haven't been able to get working. This is an old piece of
software that MS has discontinued, but it's still out in the world.
Anyone know if this new code handles this? If not, I'll (eventually)
start looking here for more info:

http://ntlmaps.sourceforge.net/

Thanks much for the contribution. I definitely appreciate it.

-DB