Re: Windows SSPI patch?

From: Christopher R. Palmer <crpalmer_at_vivisimo.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 08:21:09 -0500

Most of your comments are quite right and I'll work on cleaning up the
patch to take them into account.

One thing I remembered when I started looking through my patch a little
more carefully was that I returned CURLE_OUT_OF_MEMORY when I encountered
an unexpected error in processing the protocol packets. Is there a correct
error I should be returning for something like that?

And, one of your comments I wasn't sure what you meant:

> o There were some absolute path references in there that I suspect you
> didn't
> intend to be included.

Are you referring to the "C:\Program Files\..." paths in the Makefile or is
there something else that I'm not seeing?

Cheers,
Chris.

--
Christopher R. Palmer                     palmer_at_vivisimo.com
Chief Technology Officer                  www.vivisimo.com