systems with 64bit time_t?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 00:15:18 +0100 (CET)

Hiya

Anyone with access to a system that has a 64bit time_t?

It seems the current set of machines that we have covered in the autobuilds
all have 32 bit ones (including the 64 bit systems in there)!

It would be very useful and interesting to have such a host added to the
setup, to cover more cases. Gwenole Beauchesne's Mandrake patch was made for
such a system. (But it is not in a state that we can simply apply and be happy
since it would break 32bit time_t systems!)