RE: Download ascii file with FTP client Solaris and other server (aix, hpux, vms, True64unix)

From: <christophe.legry_at_orsyp.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:14:21 +0100

thanks for your answer.

I have another problems with ascii files :
- upload an ascci file with Solaris customer to Open VMS 7.1-2 return an error after timeout delay
        * Operation timed out with 0 out of -1 bytes received
        * Remembering we are in dir DKA100:[USERS.TESTFTP]/
        * Uploaded unaligned file size (53976 out of 1154730 bytes)
- download an ascii file with Win32 customer to Fedora2 (vsftpd) return an error on file size control

have you informations on these anomaly ?

Thanks for your help.
C. L.