Re: libcurl failing unpredictably on Win 2003 Server?

From: Bart van den Eijnden <bart.van.den.eijnden_at_geodan.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:21:01 +0100

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I got the debugging to work.

If we use the application in non-CGI mode (command-line) everything works
well. But if we use CGI mode, Apache just lets the CGI process run
forever, and IIS 6 produces a CGI error after some time. Most of the time
the download has not finished completely in that case. In Apache no extra
content is added anymore to the file in which the download is saved. The
CGI uses libcurl multi-interface.

Also using the curl command-line utility all downloads go fine (we looped
10 times).

I have attached the debug output hoping that somebody will see something
strange in there which could explain the behaviour (unfinished downloads,
in IIS a crash, in Apache the CGI just keeps on running, and as an
application everything works fine).

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Bart