curl certificate authentication

From: Lapo TIN <lapolapolapo_at_tin.it>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:08:52 +0100

Hello to everybody.
I'm trying to use HTTPS protocol with libcurl.
And I would like to tell the public key to libcurl (my public key, 'cause
I'm the ONLY certification authority that exist in my net) to verify the
certificate of the server .
I know that libcurl performs peer SSL certificate verification by default,
and i know that it's possible to tell a self-signed certificate to libcurl
in many ways.
In my case I want to include the public key directly in the code, because I
represent the only certification authority that exist, and ignore any other
certificate authority.
My target is to use libcurl in a client-application that can communicate (in
HTTPS) ONLY with many servers that I certificate.
thanks in advance.