Re: Statically linking libcurl in Mac OS X.

From: Óscar Morales Vivó <oscarmv_at_aecsoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:33:51 -0500

Including the object files in Xcode worked, but now I'm stuck with a
1.5MB bundle, which I really don't know how to cut down to size.

I must guess I'm ignorant of some UNIX voodoo for reducing its size to
something more in line to the older library coming in OS X (around
200kb).

I know this isn't a 100% libcurl question, but if someone can point me
to some way of stripping symbols/any other technique for reducing the
size of the generated code, I'd be grateful.