Is Your Company added?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:00:04 +0100 (CET)

Hi

As many of you know, I'm collecting named companies (and products) that use
libcurl here:

         http://curl.haxx.se/docs/companies.html

This is just a reminder to newcomers that if you work for or run a company
that uses libcurl and isn't already included in the list, please consider
telling me and I'll add it.

I'm also interested in names of companies that we know use libcurl by
evidence, even if they don't explicitly say so to us.

Allowing us to boast with your company in the list is a small and easy way for
you to help us "market" libcurl. More people using libcurl is benefitting all
of us, since it'll make it even better.