Re: Modified Makefile.vc6

From: Kyrre Kristiansen <kyrre_kristiansen_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:17:19 +0000 (GMT)

Sorry, that came from me mocking around with the
settings in Visual Studio and copying settings from
the project settings dialog.

The interesting change is the one for the
release-ssl-dll configuration. Have a look and see if
it works for you.

I attach a new, modified diff file with the defines as
/DNDEBUG, ect.

Kyrre

--- Gisle Vanem <giva_at_bgnett.no> wrote:
> "Kyrre Kristiansen" wrote:
>
> > Sorry about the format of the last post, here's an
> > updated Makefile.vc6.diff in unified format, and
> with
> > UNIX line endings.
>
> Hei,
>
> > +CCNODBG = cl.exe /MD /O2 /D "NDEBUG"
>
> Why these changes? -Dfoo is just as good as -D
> "foo".
>
> --gv

Kyrre Kristiansen