Re: How-To use NTLM proxy authentication?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 00:21:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I'm now working on setting up a test case for this, to be able to repeat it
> myself. I'll get back with reports on this when I've reached somewhere.

Ok, I added two test cases. One of them (using the brand new --proxy-anyauth)
very accurately repeated the want/picked problem you identified and when that
was fixed all test cases run fine.

I could not repeat the pick-NTLM-and-go-into-endless-loop problem.

Can you please try the latest CVS or the upcoming daily snapshot to see if
this now works better for you?