few questions

From: Admir Efendic <efa_at_softwell.se>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 03:55:49 +0200

I have few questions that I didn't really found satisfying explanation
on the web site:

1.) how do I do HTTP-DELETE with libcurl? I found how to do it from
command line, but not with the lib.

2.) easy interface: curl option CURLOPT_MAXCONNECTS sets persistent
connection cache size and defaults to 5. How does this work across
several threads? If I have 10 threads, would I eventually end up with 50
established connections or 10 (which is what I want)? Or do I have to
set it to 10, so that I can use 10 threads?

Greetings,
Admir Efendic,
Stockholm, Sweden