Re: ftp upload problem

From: Geoffrey E. Quelch <gequelch_at_frii.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:51:32 +0000

On Thursday 31 March 2005 9:24 pm, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> As I read that (I'm not familiar with curlpp), it looks as if the file
> handle passed in to libcurl isn't providing any data when libcurl reads
> from it. And thus nothing is sent.

Well, the file exists, the open statement is checked and works fine and I can
print out the contents from the stream before I transfer the file. (I rewind
the file after reading.)

> I'm quite sure libcurl works fine for general FTP uploads.

Yes, I am too, however I am obviously doing something wrong which I could use
some suggestion on what to look at. I copied the approach of example13 so I
would have some idea of how it ought to work.

> > Perhaps, but its the most "up-to-date" version supported in RedHat
> > enterprise linux which is the system i am developing on and for.
>
> Ugha. (No further comments needed.)
Indeed.
Thanks,
GEQ