Re: ftp upload problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:02:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, Geoffrey E. Quelch wrote:

> Well, the file exists, the open statement is checked and works fine and I
> can print out the contents from the stream before I transfer the file. (I
> rewind the file after reading.)

Ok. And it is a 'FILE *' handle?

> I am obviously doing something wrong which I could use some suggestion on
> what to look at. I copied the approach of example13 so I would have some
> idea of how it ought to work.

I didn't find any example13 in the curlpp package, but my general advice on
how to persue goes like this:

  * try the curl command line tool, if that works you know the problem is in
    how your app uses libcurl

  * compare/test with an example code in plain C that does the same job. like
    the ftpupload.c example. Found online here:
         http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/ftpupload.c