digest authentication with HTTP post.

From: Hardeep Singh <hardeep.bhatia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 18:00:00 +0530

Hi,

I am using the libcurl version 7.12.3. I am sending HTTP post request
and am using digest authentication. The digest authentication is
failing in this case. The "Authorization" header received on server is
null in both the requests. The response is same if I use libcurl
version 7.13.1 with the same code base.

But the same code works fine when I use libcurl 7.12.1. Is there any
bug in these two version of libcurl, that makes digest to fail when
used in post request.

Please let me, if any body has any solution for this, or if this bug
is known, when is the fix expected.

Note: all these tests are on windows platform with libcurl as static library.

Hardeep