Re: build with GnuTLS on Windows

From: Gisle Vanem <giva_at_bgnett.no>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:38:20 +0200

>> Can anyone offer me binary Windows DLLs of gnutls, gcrypt and gpgerror?
>> Because then, I could start doing automatic win32 cross-compiles with GnuTLS
>> enabled...
>
> I'll upgrade and see what I can do.

The latest GnuTls has become too complex for me to build; It depends on
libgcrypt which again depends on libgpg-error. A GNU Privacy Guard component
which I haven't installed and built yet.

I hope not libcurl will end up with such messy dependencies. Sure, OpenSSL
hash a big footprint, but it's self-contained AFAICS. All in all, I don't see the
point of using GnuTls at all if it doesn't add any new functionality compared
to OpenSSL.

--gv