Re: NTLM authentication verification
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:30:24 +0300
This is the scanario that happens when proxy require
1) Client send request with headers that already include NTLM
2) Proxy check NTLM credentials. If OK continue to 3, else
return 407 error code.
3) Proxy send request to server
4) Proxy get response from server
5) Proxy return respose to client without any NTLM in headers
If proxy did not checked NTLM in 2 (because of some BUG in
proxy) client will get the same response as if NTLM was
I see two ways to check this:
1) Require from libcurl not to send NTLM credentials in first
request. In this way i will get 407 from proxy and recognize
that NTLM works by headers as you recomended.
2) Some flag in curl that tell me that NTLM check perfromed.
Received on 2005-04-18