Re: Running tests in Windows

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:25:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Andrés García wrote:

> I have a problem running test in Windows, for example, test 31 fails even
> though it really works, because the expected result has Unix line endings
> (LF) while the generated one has Windows endings (CRLF).
>
> Is there a way to filter that?

You're talking about the cookie jar for example, right?

I suggest we add a special attribute for the test case section for that kind
of test, and have the newlines ignored for those.

Previously, the test script always ignored the line endings and thus it worked
fine all over, but then it failed to check those that actually matters as well
(and when I removed that check I found several flaws in that area)!