RE: please I need help

From: Félix González <felix.gonzalez_at_gvgest.es>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:31:01 +0200

Thanks

The exact comand line :

curl -v -H "Content-type: text/xml" -d @ASN.xml
http://b2biqa.alcoadirect.com/SOAP

and in my code I´ve tested many options, I use Delphi:

1.-
   aCurl.InputFile:=FSOAP; // FSOAP it´s ASN.xml

2.-
     aCurl.HeaderFile:=FSOAP;
     aCurl.Header:=true;

3.-

aCurl.FormData.Add('', FSOAP, 'text/html',POST_TYPE_FILEDATA);

4.-
 aCurl.FormData.Add('', XML, 'text/plain',POST_TYPE_PLAIN);

//XML is a string with the content of ASN.xml

 aCurl.Perform;

Thank you very much