Re: linux curl_easy_perform error

From: Cornu Nicolas <nicolas.cornu_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 02:16:07 +0200

I use curl-7.13.2
The correct url i use is a cgi i made with c# running on local apache
server: http://192.168.0.1//cgi-bin/messages.exe

I test the server on linux (192.168.0.4)

i get as log:
"Abandon"

I don't which function display this.
But in fact when the apache server is not up the variable memory is null and
then cause an error, i need to manage it.
I was managing it a way that is not right now in the new context i use it.

Thanks
NC