Request is getting truncated by my WAS App server

From: Cobb, Richard <Richard.Cobb_at_libertymutual.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 17:21:43 -0400

I am new to Curl and am trying to fix some old code (someone wrote long
ago) that only sends the first 2k of the request. I put a scope on it
and it seems to be coming in with the URL and not placing the XML inside
the HTTP Header.

Here's the code:

    // other code passes in a 15k XML string that looks like this
    // XMLData="<INPUT> many, many XML elements go here...
</INPUT>";

    CURL* localcurlHndl = getCurlHandle();
    CURLcode res = CURLE_OK;

    printf("%s",pTURL);
    curl_easy_setopt(localcurlHndl, CURLOPT_URL,
"http://10.110.188.229:9080/curlGetPost/curlGetPost" );
    curl_easy_setopt(localcurlHndl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,pTURL);
    curl_easy_setopt(localcurlHndl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE,
strlen(pTURL));

    curl_easy_perform(localcurlHndl);

    delete pTURL;

    return NULL;

The question is do I need to use the curl_formadd to get this data
inside the header?