RE: Request is getting truncated by my WAS App server

From: <man_at_tfhs.net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 13:13:41 -0000

richard, your original code uses a GET request, not a POST. that's why it
shows up in the url, and why it is truncated.

when you use an html form, are you using a file upload box? your browser
likely makes it into a POST, even if you are pasting the xml directly into
a text box.

you can make it post without it being multi-part, unless you are planning
to use the file upload design.

allan