Re: libcurl and deleting files from ftp server

From: lostsandman <lostsandman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:57:21 +0100

Here is complete source code of a sample program i just created. (i am
not including the curl files with this email)

For test i downloaded about 11k files (average size 10k) from a local
ftp server (FileZilla Server version 0.9.3 beta) here are the results
from the above program (times in seconds)

Total number fo files downloaded 11860
Total download time 197
Total delete time 656
Average download time 0.0166105
Average delete time 0.055312

I am not sure what i am doing wrong so that deletes are taking time.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks