Problem while saving a file on server through FTP

From: Amit Kumar Chugh <amit_at_mympo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:22:31 +0530

Hi,

I m trying a multithreaded application by that more than one file can be
store on server at a time...

But when I try to save a file it store as (NIL) why. so? why not from it's
real name..

It was not a big problem till the application was not multithreaded...

Bcz after pacing the file I just renamed it in it's actually name..

Can any one gives my some sample in .NET by that file will store as it's
original name..not by (NIL).bcz it just overwrite by other threa..

Pls send a reply to me on amit.it7_at_gmail.com...

Thanks & Regards

Amit Kr. Chugh