Re: Réf. : Re: VC6 and static libcurl problem

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:31:52 -0500

I think Apple will be using Intel chips waaay before world peace...
From: http://www4.macnn.com/macnn/wwdc/05/

"Two major transitions for Mac: 68K to PowerPC. Next Mac OS 9 to Mac
OS X. Now time for third transition. Transition to Intel-based Macs.
Developers Now. Next year for users. "Because we want to make the best
computers for our customers." No G5 PowerBook yet. Future products
can't be build on IBM of PowerPC. Intel has performance and better
performance per watt. Intel delivers much better performance per watt.
Starting next year the first Macs with Intel processors. Shipping by
next WWDC. Mostly complete by 2007 WWDC. Complete by the end of 2007.
Two-year transition. [10:28 am]"

RAlph Mitchell